For the Record
Protein–protein alternative binding modes do not overlap
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Protein Society
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 1141–1145, August 2013
How to Cite
Kundrotas, P. J. and Vakser, I. A. (2013), Protein–protein alternative binding modes do not overlap. Protein Science, 22: 1141–1145. doi: 10.1002/pro.2295
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JUN 2013 03:51PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2013
- NIH . Grant Number: R01 GM074255
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!