Crystal structures of ASK1-inhibtor complexes provide a platform for structure-based drug design
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Protein Society
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 1071–1077, August 2013
How to Cite
Singh, O., Shillings, A., Craggs, P., Wall, I., Rowland, P., Skarzynski, T., Hobbs, C. I., Hardwick, P., Tanner, R., Blunt, M., Witty, D. R. and Smith, K. J. (2013), Crystal structures of ASK1-inhibtor complexes provide a platform for structure-based drug design. Protein Science, 22: 1071–1077. doi: 10.1002/pro.2298
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUN 2013 05:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!