Crystal structures of ASK1-inhibtor complexes provide a platform for structure-based drug design
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Protein Society
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 1071–1077, August 2013
How to Cite
Singh, O., Shillings, A., Craggs, P., Wall, I., Rowland, P., Skarzynski, T., Hobbs, C. I., Hardwick, P., Tanner, R., Blunt, M., Witty, D. R. and Smith, K. J. (2013), Crystal structures of ASK1-inhibtor complexes provide a platform for structure-based drug design. Protein Science, 22: 1071–1077. doi: 10.1002/pro.2298
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUN 2013 05:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2013
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.