Effects of subclass change on the structural stability of chimeric, humanized, and human antibodies under thermal stress
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Protein Society
Volume 22, Issue 11, pages 1542–1551, November 2013
How to Cite
Ito, T. and Tsumoto, K. (2013), Effects of subclass change on the structural stability of chimeric, humanized, and human antibodies under thermal stress. Protein Science, 22: 1542–1551. doi: 10.1002/pro.2340
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 AUG 2013 11:23PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2013
- Japanese Society of the Promotion of Science,
- World-Leading Innovative R&D on Science and Technology (FIRST Program) from Council for Science and Technology Policy (CSTP)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.