Methods and Applications
Structure-based barcoding of proteins
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Protein Society
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 117–120, January 2014
How to Cite
Metri, R., Jerath, G., Kailas, G., Gacche, N., Pal, A. and Ramakrishnan, V. (2014), Structure-based barcoding of proteins. Protein Science, 23: 117–120. doi: 10.1002/pro.2392
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 OCT 2013 05:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2013
- Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India (Innovative Young Biotechnologist Award [IYBA] Scheme) and Department of Information Technology, Government of India (DIT-CoE scheme, to G.K.)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Figure S2: Modified image to exemplify the Possibility of incorporating barcode as an additional structure representation in huge databases and molecular repositories.
Table 1: The following table contains the information listing different ligands bound to the Dihydrofolate reductase molecule (data obtained from PDB).
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.