Pentraxins and IgA share a binding hot-spot on FcαRI
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Protein Society
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 378–386, April 2014
How to Cite
Lu, J., Marjon, K. D., Mold, C., Marnell, L., Du Clos, T. W. and Sun, P. (2014), Pentraxins and IgA share a binding hot-spot on FcαRI. Protein Science, 23: 378–386. doi: 10.1002/pro.2419
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JAN 2014 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2013
- Division of Intramural Research, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- National Research Service Award. Grant Number: F31AI080178
- National Institutes of Health Grant. Grant Number: R21AI085414
- Department of Veterans Affairs Merit Review Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!