Ensemble MD simulations restrained via crystallographic data: Accurate structure leads to accurate dynamics
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Protein Society
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 488–507, April 2014
How to Cite
Xue, Y. and Skrynnikov, N. R. (2014), Ensemble MD simulations restrained via crystallographic data: Accurate structure leads to accurate dynamics. Protein Science, 23: 488–507. doi: 10.1002/pro.2433
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JAN 2014 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2013
- NSF grant . Grant Number: MCB 1158347
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.