Advantages of proteins being disordered
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Protein Society
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 539–550, May 2014
How to Cite
Liu, Z. and Huang, Y. (2014), Advantages of proteins being disordered. Protein Science, 23: 539–550. doi: 10.1002/pro.2443
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 FEB 2014 12:27PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Number: 20973016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!