A combinatorial histidine scanning library approach to engineer highly pH-dependent protein switches
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Protein Society
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 1619–1631, September 2011
How to Cite
Murtaugh, M. L., Fanning, S. W., Sharma, T. M., Terry, A. M. and Horn, J. R. (2011), A combinatorial histidine scanning library approach to engineer highly pH-dependent protein switches. Protein Science, 20: 1619–1631. doi: 10.1002/pro.696
- Issue online: 17 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUL 2011 09:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2011
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: MCB-0953323 (J.R.H.)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|PRO_696_sm_suppfig.doc||48K||Supporting Figure 1.|
|PRO_696_sm_supptable.doc||60K||Supporting Table 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.