Thiol-exchange in DTSSP crosslinked peptides is proportional to cysteine content and precisely controlled in crosslink detection by two-step LC-MALDI MSMS
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Protein Society
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 1682–1691, October 2011
How to Cite
Lambert, W., Söderberg, C. A. G., Rutsdottir, G., Boelens, W. C. and Emanuelsson, C. (2011), Thiol-exchange in DTSSP crosslinked peptides is proportional to cysteine content and precisely controlled in crosslink detection by two-step LC-MALDI MSMS. Protein Science, 20: 1682–1691. doi: 10.1002/pro.699
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2011 03:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2011
- Carl Tryggers Foundation for Scientific Research. Grant Number: CTS09:96
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.