Propensity for C-terminal domain swapping correlates with increased regional flexibility in the C-terminus of RNase A
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Protein Society
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 1735–1744, October 2011
How to Cite
Miller, K. H. and Marqusee, S. (2011), Propensity for C-terminal domain swapping correlates with increased regional flexibility in the C-terminus of RNase A. Protein Science, 20: 1735–1744. doi: 10.1002/pro.708
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUL 2011 12:20PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2011
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|PRO_708_sm_SuppTab1.doc||290K||Supplementary Table 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.