Integration of protein motions with molecular networks reveals different mechanisms for permanent and transient interactions
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Protein Society
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 1745–1754, October 2011
How to Cite
Bhardwaj, N., Abyzov, A., Clarke, D., Shou, C. and Gerstein, M. B. (2011), Integration of protein motions with molecular networks reveals different mechanisms for permanent and transient interactions. Protein Science, 20: 1745–1754. doi: 10.1002/pro.710
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2011 04:20PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2011
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|PRO_710_sm_SuppFigs.doc||1583K||Supporting Information Figures|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.