Engineering homooligomeric proteins to detect weak intersite allosteric communication: Aminotransferases, a case study
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Protein Society
Volume 20, Issue 12, pages 1991–2003, December 2011
How to Cite
Deu, E. and Kirsch, J. F. (2011), Engineering homooligomeric proteins to detect weak intersite allosteric communication: Aminotransferases, a case study. Protein Science, 20: 1991–2003. doi: 10.1002/pro.741
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 SEP 2011 03:37PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: GM 35393
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.