A knowledge-based potential highlights unique features of membrane α-helical and β-barrel protein insertion and folding
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Protein Society
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 50–62, January 2012
How to Cite
Hsieh, D., Davis, A. and Nanda, V. (2012), A knowledge-based potential highlights unique features of membrane α-helical and β-barrel protein insertion and folding. Protein Science, 21: 50–62. doi: 10.1002/pro.758
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 OCT 2011 08:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 GM089949-01A1
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.