A geometry force field which converts low-resolution X-ray models to structures with properties found at ultra high resolution
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Protein Society
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 75–83, January 2012
How to Cite
McMartin, C. (2012), A geometry force field which converts low-resolution X-ray models to structures with properties found at ultra high resolution. Protein Science, 21: 75–83. doi: 10.1002/pro.760
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 NOV 2011 02:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2011
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.