Inward facing conformations of the MetNI methionine ABC transporter: Implications for the mechanism of transinhibition
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Protein Society
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 84–96, January 2012
How to Cite
Johnson, E., Nguyen, P. T., Yeates, T. O. and Rees, D. C. (2012), Inward facing conformations of the MetNI methionine ABC transporter: Implications for the mechanism of transinhibition. Protein Science, 21: 84–96. doi: 10.1002/pro.765
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 NOV 2011 10:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: GM045162
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.