Wigner-Smith delay times and the non-Hermitian Hamiltonian for the HOCl molecule
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Fortschritte der Physik
Special Issue: Quantum Physics with non-Hermitian Operators: Theory and Experiment
Volume 61, Issue 2-3, pages 59–65, February 2013
How to Cite
Barr, A.M. and Reichl, L.E. (2013), Wigner-Smith delay times and the non-Hermitian Hamiltonian for the HOCl molecule. Fortschr. Phys., 61: 59–65. doi: 10.1002/prop.201200045
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2012
- Robert A. Welch Foundation. Grant Number: F-1051
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!