Stepwise introduction of model complexity in a generalized master equation approach to time-dependent transport
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Fortschritte der Physik
Special Issue: Quantum Physics with non-Hermitian Operators: Theory and Experiment
Volume 61, Issue 2-3, pages 305–316, February 2013
How to Cite
Gudmundsson, V., Jonasson, O., Arnold, Th., Tang, C.-S., Goan, H.-S. and Manolescu, A. (2013), Stepwise introduction of model complexity in a generalized master equation approach to time-dependent transport. Fortschr. Phys., 61: 305–316. doi: 10.1002/prop.201200053
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2012
- Icelandic Research and Instruments Funds
- Research Fund of the University of Iceland
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC100-2112-M-239-001-MY3, 100-2112-M-002-003-MY3
- Frontier and Innovative Research Program of the National Taiwan University. Grant Numbers: 10R80911, 10R80911-2
- National Center for Theoretical Sciences, Taiwan. Grant Number: focus group program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!