Open quantum dots: Physics of the non-Hermitian Hamiltonian
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Fortschritte der Physik
Special Issue: Quantum Physics with non-Hermitian Operators: Theory and Experiment
Volume 61, Issue 2-3, pages 291–304, February 2013
How to Cite
Ferry, D.K., Akis, R., Burke, A.M., Knezevic, I., Brunner, R., Bird, J.P., Meisels, R., Kuchar, F. and Bird, J.P. (2013), Open quantum dots: Physics of the non-Hermitian Hamiltonian. Fortschr. Phys., 61: 291–304. doi: 10.1002/prop.201200065
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!