Phone: 01 865 574 6133, Fax: +01 865 576 8746
Neutron resonance data exclude random matrix theory
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Fortschritte der Physik
Special Issue: Quantum Physics with non-Hermitian Operators: Theory and Experiment
Volume 61, Issue 2-3, pages 80–94, February 2013
How to Cite
Koehler, P.E., Bečvář, F., Krtička, M., Guber, K.H. and Ullmann, J.L. (2013), Neutron resonance data exclude random matrix theory. Fortschr. Phys., 61: 80–94. doi: 10.1002/prop.201200067
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2012
- Office of Nuclear Physics of the U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC05-00OR22725 with UT-Battelle, LLC
- Czech Research Plans. Grant Numbers: MSM-021620859, INGO-LA08015
- LANSCE facility at Los Alamos National Laboratory. Grant Number: DE-AC52-06NA25396
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!