Phone: +1 416 946 7466, Fax: +1 416 978 8775
Amplification of non-Markovian decay due to bound state absorption into continuum
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Fortschritte der Physik
Special Issue: Quantum Physics with non-Hermitian Operators: Theory and Experiment
Volume 61, Issue 2-3, pages 261–275, February 2013
How to Cite
Garmon, S., Petrosky, T., Simine, L. and Segal, D. (2013), Amplification of non-Markovian decay due to bound state absorption into continuum. Fortschr. Phys., 61: 261–275. doi: 10.1002/prop.201200077
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2012
- Sloan research fellowship of D.S.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!