Entanglement of identical particles and the detection process
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Fortschritte der Physik
Special Issue: Quantum Physics with non-Hermitian Operators: Theory and Experiment
Volume 61, Issue 2-3, pages 225–237, February 2013
How to Cite
Tichy, M.C., de Melo, F., Kuś, M., Mintert, F. and Buchleitner, A. (2013), Entanglement of identical particles and the detection process. Fortschr. Phys., 61: 225–237. doi: 10.1002/prop.201200079
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 APR 2012
- German National Academic Foundation
- Alexander von Humboldt-Stiftung
- Belgian Interuniversity Attraction Poles Programme. Grant Number: P6/02
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO). Grant Number: Vidi grant 639.072.803
- Polish NCN. Grant Number: DEC-2011/01/M/ST2/0379
- DFG. Grant Number: MI 1345/2-1
- EU-COST Action. Grant Number: MP1006 “Fundamental Problems in Quantum Physics”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!