Current address: Acoustics Division, Naval Research Laboratory, Washington, DC 20375, USA
Is it the boundaries or disorder that dominates electron transport in semiconductor `billiards'?
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Fortschritte der Physik
Special Issue: Quantum Physics with non-Hermitian Operators: Theory and Experiment
Volume 61, Issue 2-3, pages 332–347, February 2013
How to Cite
Micolich, A.P., See, A.M., Scannell, B.C., Marlow, C.A., Martin, T.P., Pilgrim, I., Hamilton, A.R., Linke, H. and Taylor, R.P. (2013), Is it the boundaries or disorder that dominates electron transport in semiconductor `billiards'?. Fortschr. Phys., 61: 332–347. doi: 10.1002/prop.201200081
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!