Non-geometric fluxes in supergravity and double field theory
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Fortschritte der Physik
Volume 60, Issue 11-12, pages 1150–1186, November 2012
How to Cite
Andriot, D., Hohm, O., Larfors, M., Lüst, D. and Patalong, P. (2012), Non-geometric fluxes in supergravity and double field theory. Fortschr. Phys., 60: 1150–1186. doi: 10.1002/prop.201200085
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2012
- Alexander-von-Humboldt foundation
- DFG. Grant Numbers: Transregional Collaborative Research Centre TRR 33, cluster of excellence ‘Origin and Structure of the Universe’
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!