Phone: +43-4277-51519 Fax: +43-4277-9515
μ–τ interchange symmetry and lepton mixing
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Fortschritte der Physik
Special Issue: Flavor Symmetries and Neutrino Oscillations
Volume 61, Issue 4-5, pages 535–545, April 2013
How to Cite
Grimus, W. and Lavoura, L. (2013), μ–τ interchange symmetry and lepton mixing. Fortschr. Phys., 61: 535–545. doi: 10.1002/prop.201200118
- Issue online: 2 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2012
- Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT). Grant Numbers: FCT unit 777, PTDC/FIS/ 098188/2008
- Austrian Science Fund (FWF). Grant Number: P 24161-N16
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!