Origin of family symmetries
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Fortschritte der Physik
Special Issue: Flavor Symmetries and Neutrino Oscillations
Volume 61, Issue 4-5, pages 493–506, April 2013
How to Cite
Nilles, H.P., Ratz, M. and Vaudrevange, P.K.S. (2013), Origin of family symmetries. Fortschr. Phys., 61: 493–506. doi: 10.1002/prop.201200120
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: SFB-Transregio TR33 “The Dark Universe”, SFB 676, DFG cluster of excellence “Origin and Structure of the Universe”
- European Union. Grant Number: 7th network program “Unification in the LHC era” (PITN-GA-2009-237920)
- ERC. Grant Number: Advanced Grant project “FLAVOUR” (267104)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!