Extended version of the talk delivered at the workshop dedicated to S. G. Matinyan's 80th birthday, 28–29 September, 2011, Tbilisi
Implications of minimum-length deformed quantum mechanics for QFT/QG†
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Fortschritte der Physik
Volume 61, Issue 6, pages 685–700, June 2013
How to Cite
Maziashvili, M. (2013), Implications of minimum-length deformed quantum mechanics for QFT/QG. Fortschr. Phys., 61: 685–700. doi: 10.1002/prop.201200139
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!