Endothelin-1 production by prostate cancer cell lines is up-regulated by factors involved in cancer progression and down-regulated by androgens
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 267–277, 1 December 2001
How to Cite
Granchi, S., Brocchi, S., Bonaccorsi, L., Baldi, E., Vinci, M. C., Forti, G., Serio, M. and Maggi, M. (2001), Endothelin-1 production by prostate cancer cell lines is up-regulated by factors involved in cancer progression and down-regulated by androgens. Prostate, 49: 267–277. doi: 10.1002/pros.10022
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2001
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2001
- Associazione Italiana Ricerca sul Cancro (AIRC, Milan), University of Florence, Ministry of University and Scientific Research (Progetto 40%), Astra-Zeneca Spa (Basiglio, Milan, Italy)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.