Melatonin and prostate cancer cell proliferation: Interplay with castration, epidermal growth factor, and androgen sensitivity
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 106–122, 1 July 2002
How to Cite
Siu, S. W.F., Lau, K. W., Tam, P. C. and Shiu, S. Y.W. (2002), Melatonin and prostate cancer cell proliferation: Interplay with castration, epidermal growth factor, and androgen sensitivity. Prostate, 52: 106–122. doi: 10.1002/pros.10098
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2002
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2001
- The University of Hong Kong. Grant Number: Neuroendocrinology Research Fund and CRCG grant 10203384/18626/21400/323/01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.