This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Hormones and prostate cancer: Current perspectives and future directions†
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 213–235, 1 August 2002
How to Cite
Hsing, A. W., Reichardt, J. K.V. and Stanczyk, F. Z. (2002), Hormones and prostate cancer: Current perspectives and future directions. Prostate, 52: 213–235. doi: 10.1002/pros.10108
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2002
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.