Loss of heterozygosity at 7q31.1 and 12p13-12 in advanced prostate cancer
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 60–64, 15 September 2002
How to Cite
Kawana, Y., Ichikawa, T., Suzuki, H., Ueda, T., Komiya, A., Ichikawa, Y., Furuya, Y., Akakura, K., Igarashi, T. and Ito, H. (2002), Loss of heterozygosity at 7q31.1 and 12p13-12 in advanced prostate cancer. Prostate, 53: 60–64. doi: 10.1002/pros.10131
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2002
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2001
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Numbers: Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A)11307029, Grant-in-Aid for Encouragement of Young Scientists 11770882
- The Japan Medical Association (1999)
- The Japanese Urological Association (2000)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.