Detection of human polyomaviruses and papillomaviruses in prostatic tissue reveals the prostate as a habitat for multiple viral infections
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 263–276, 1 December 2002
How to Cite
Zambrano, A., Kalantari, M., Simoneau, A., Jensen, J. L. and Villarreal, L. P. (2002), Detection of human polyomaviruses and papillomaviruses in prostatic tissue reveals the prostate as a habitat for multiple viral infections. Prostate, 53: 263–276. doi: 10.1002/pros.10157
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2002
- California Cancer Research Program. Grant Number: CRP-00-00795V-20219
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!