Acute hypoxia increases the aggressive characteristics and survival properties of prostate cancer cells
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 58–67, 1 January 2003
How to Cite
Ghafar, M. A., Anastasiadis, A. G., Chen, M.-W., Burchardt, M., Olsson, L. E., Xie, H., Benson, M. C. and Buttyan, R. (2003), Acute hypoxia increases the aggressive characteristics and survival properties of prostate cancer cells. Prostate, 54: 58–67. doi: 10.1002/pros.10162
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.