Pathobiology of autochthonous prostate cancer in a pre-clinical transgenic mouse model
Article first published online: 7 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 219–237, 15 May 2003
How to Cite
Kaplan-Lefko, P. J., Chen, T.-M., Ittmann, M. M., Barrios, R. J., Ayala, G. E., Huss, W. J., Maddison, L. A., Foster, B. A. and Greenberg, N. M. (2003), Pathobiology of autochthonous prostate cancer in a pre-clinical transgenic mouse model. Prostate, 55: 219–237. doi: 10.1002/pros.10215
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2002
- National Cancer Institute Mouse Models of Human Cancer Consortium (to NMG). Grant Number: U01 CA84296
- CaP CURE Young Investigator Award (to PJK-L)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.