Evaluation of SRD5A2 sequence variants in susceptibility to hereditary and sporadic prostate cancer
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 37–44, 15 June 2003
How to Cite
Chang, B.-l., Zheng, S. L., Isaacs, S. D., Turner, A. R., Bleecker, E. R., Walsh, P. C., Meyers, D. A., Isaacs, W. B. and Xu, J. (2003), Evaluation of SRD5A2 sequence variants in susceptibility to hereditary and sporadic prostate cancer. Prostate, 56: 37–44. doi: 10.1002/pros.10225
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2002
- PHS SPORE
- Department of Defense. Grant Numbers: DAMD17-00-01-0087 (Xu), DAMD17-98-1-8469 (Isaacs)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.