Each author discloses any affiliations that they consider to be relevant and important with any organization that to any author's knowledge has a direct interest, particularly a financial interest, in the subject matter discussed.
Prognostic value of circulating prostate cells in patients with a rising PSA after radical prostatectomy†
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 163–170, 1 August 2003
How to Cite
Tombal, B., Cangh, P. J. V., Loric, S. and Gala, J.-L. (2003), Prognostic value of circulating prostate cells in patients with a rising PSA after radical prostatectomy. Prostate, 56: 163–170. doi: 10.1002/pros.10237
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.