Expression and function of pro-inflammatory interleukin IL-17 and IL-17 receptor in normal, benign hyperplastic, and malignant prostate
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 171–182, 1 August 2003
How to Cite
Steiner, G. E., Newman, M. E., Paikl, D., Stix, U., Memaran-Dagda, N., Lee, C. and Marberger, M. J. (2003), Expression and function of pro-inflammatory interleukin IL-17 and IL-17 receptor in normal, benign hyperplastic, and malignant prostate. Prostate, 56: 171–182. doi: 10.1002/pros.10238
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2002
- Medizinisch-wissenschaftlicher Fonds des Bürgermeisters der Bundeshauptstadt Wien. Grant Number: 862
- Sharp & Dohm
- Whitehouse Station, New Jersey
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.