Possibility of re-screening intervals of more than one year in men with PSA levels of 4.0 ng/ml or less
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 8–13, 15 September 2003
How to Cite
Ito, K., Yamamoto, T., Ohi, M., Takechi, H., Kurokawa, K., Suzuki, K. and Yamanaka, H. (2003), Possibility of re-screening intervals of more than one year in men with PSA levels of 4.0 ng/ml or less. Prostate, 57: 8–13. doi: 10.1002/pros.10268
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2003
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.