Miller passed away while this manuscript was being prepared.
Laterally directed biopsies detect more clinically threatening prostate cancer: Computer simulated results†
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 118–128, 1 October 2003
How to Cite
Kawata, N., Miller, G. J., Crawford, E. D., Torkko, K. C., Stewart, J. S., Lucia, M. S., Miller, H. L., Hirano, D. and Werahera, P. N. (2003), Laterally directed biopsies detect more clinically threatening prostate cancer: Computer simulated results. Prostate, 57: 118–128. doi: 10.1002/pros.10285
This work was presented in abstract format at the South Central Section of AUA meeting, Montreal, Canada, September 2000.
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2003
- United States Public Health Service. Grant Number: CA66161
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.