A Prospective longitudinal study comparing the impact of external radiation therapy with radical prostatectomy on health related quality of life (HRQOL) in prostate cancer patients
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 354–365, 1 March 2004
How to Cite
van Andel, G., Visser, A.P., Zwinderman, A.H., Hulshof, M.C.C.M., Horenblas, S. and Kurth, K.H. (2004), A Prospective longitudinal study comparing the impact of external radiation therapy with radical prostatectomy on health related quality of life (HRQOL) in prostate cancer patients. Prostate, 58: 354–365. doi: 10.1002/pros.10342
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.