Increased fatty acid synthase as a therapeutic target in androgen-independent prostate cancer progression
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 102–110, 1 May 2001
How to Cite
Pizer, E. S., Pflug, B. R., Bova, G. S., Han, W. F., Udan, M. S. and Nelson, J. B. (2001), Increased fatty acid synthase as a therapeutic target in androgen-independent prostate cancer progression. Prostate, 47: 102–110. doi: 10.1002/pros.1052
- Issue online: 11 APR 2001
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2000
- Mellam Family Foundation, CaP CURE Foundation. Grant Numbers: R29CA75219, DAMD17-99-1-9580, CA74090-01, CA58236
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.