Anti-interleukin-6 monoclonal antibody induces regression of human prostate cancer xenografts in nude mice
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 47–53, 15 June 2001
How to Cite
Smith, P. C. and Keller, E. T. (2001), Anti-interleukin-6 monoclonal antibody induces regression of human prostate cancer xenografts in nude mice. Prostate, 48: 47–53. doi: 10.1002/pros.1080
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2001
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2000
- USAMRMC Prostate Cancer Research Program. Grant Number: DAMD17-00-1-053
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: T32 RR07008, SPORE 1 P50 CA69568
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.