YB-1 is upregulated during prostate cancer tumor progression and increases P-glycoprotein activity
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 337–349, 15 May 2004
How to Cite
Giménez-Bonafé, P., Fedoruk, M. N., Whitmore, T. G., Akbari, M., Ralph, J. L., Ettinger, S., Gleave, M. E. and Nelson, C. C. (2004), YB-1 is upregulated during prostate cancer tumor progression and increases P-glycoprotein activity. Prostate, 59: 337–349. doi: 10.1002/pros.20023
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2003
- National Institute of Canada and Health Canada
- Centre of Excellence in Prostate Cancer
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.