Views and opinions of, and endorsements by the author(s) do not reflect those of the US Army or the Department of Defense
Explaining racial differences in prostate cancer in the United States: Sociology or biology?†
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 243–252, 15 February 2005
How to Cite
Freedland, S. J. and Isaacs, W. B. (2005), Explaining racial differences in prostate cancer in the United States: Sociology or biology?. Prostate, 62: 243–252. doi: 10.1002/pros.20052
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2003
- National Institute of Health/National Cancer Institute (SPORE grant). Grant Number: P50CA58236
- Department of Defense, Prostate Cancer Research Program. Grant Number: PC030666
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.