Epothilone induced cytotoxicity is dependent on p53 status in prostate cells
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 243–247, 1 November 2004
How to Cite
Ioffe, M. L., White, E., Nelson, D. A., Dvorzhinski, D. and DiPaola, R. S. (2004), Epothilone induced cytotoxicity is dependent on p53 status in prostate cells. Prostate, 61: 243–247. doi: 10.1002/pros.20108
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2003
- DOD. Grant Number: DAMD17-0201-0229
- NCI. Grant Numbers: 5P30CA072720-0651, 5P30CA0720720
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.