Androgen deprivation therapy for prostate cancer: Current status and future prospects
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 332–353, 1 December 2004
How to Cite
Miyamoto, H., Messing, E. M. and Chang, C. (2004), Androgen deprivation therapy for prostate cancer: Current status and future prospects. Prostate, 61: 332–353. doi: 10.1002/pros.20115
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2004
- George Whipple Professor Endowment
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.