Dynamic contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging (DCE-MRI) is a useful modality for the precise detection and staging of early prostate cancer
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 140–147, 1 February 2005
How to Cite
Hara, N., Okuizumi, M., Koike, H., Kawaguchi, M. and Bilim, V. (2005), Dynamic contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging (DCE-MRI) is a useful modality for the precise detection and staging of early prostate cancer. Prostate, 62: 140–147. doi: 10.1002/pros.20124
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.