A phase II trial of imatinib mesylate in patients with prostate specific antigen progression after local therapy for prostate cancer
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 115–122, 1 February 2005
How to Cite
Rao, K., Goodin, S., Levitt, M. J., Dave, N., Shih, W. J., Lin, Y., Capanna, T., Doyle-Lindrud, S., Juvidian, P. and DiPaola, R. S. (2005), A phase II trial of imatinib mesylate in patients with prostate specific antigen progression after local therapy for prostate cancer. Prostate, 62: 115–122. doi: 10.1002/pros.20130
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2004
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., East Hanover, NJ
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.