Genome-wide characterization of gene expression variations and DNA copy number changes in prostate cancer cell lines
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 187–197, 1 May 2005
How to Cite
Zhao, H., Kim, Y., Wang, P., Lapointe, J., Tibshirani, R., Pollack, J. R. and Brooks, J. D. (2005), Genome-wide characterization of gene expression variations and DNA copy number changes in prostate cancer cell lines. Prostate, 63: 187–197. doi: 10.1002/pros.20158
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2004
- NIH. Grant Number: U01CA85129
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.