Induction of AP-1 activity by androgen activation of the androgen receptor in LNCaP human prostate carcinoma cells
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 155–168, 1 May 2005
How to Cite
Church, D. R., Lee, E., Thompson, T. A., Basu, H. S., Ripple, M. O., Ariazi, E. A. and Wilding, G. (2005), Induction of AP-1 activity by androgen activation of the androgen receptor in LNCaP human prostate carcinoma cells. Prostate, 63: 155–168. doi: 10.1002/pros.20172
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2004
- Department of Defense: Army
- Prostate Cancer Research Program. Grant Numbers: DAMD17-98-1-8505, DAMD17-02-1-0166
- Prostate Cancer Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.